Water Damage - Water Removal
Have a Water Damage problem? We can help with Water Removal!
Our Water Damage Service techs will take control of your wet carpet and water damage problems and treat them as if they were our own.
We believe constant communication with all parties involved is just as important as the technical water damage cleanup services we provide. You will always know the status of the water damage cleanup; we pride ourselves on being proactive with customer concerns. We have experience working in water removal residential areas and in all types of water damage commercial environments, including manufacturing areas, warehouses, healthcare facilities, hotels and office areas wet carpet.
We make every effort to keep your business up and running while we do the water removal, if possible.
Water Damage Services:
- Cleaning and organizing of all content.
- Bill your insurance.
- Complete structural drying.
Water Removal Service: Our Process
- Inspection and Assessment
- Discuss priority areas and needs with the consumer
- Removal of “at risk” items to reduce consequential loss
- Water extraction and removal
- Anti-Microbial application
- Set up of a controlled drying system
- Regular monitoring and review of drying
- Mold, odor and corrosion control
- Identification of obvious pre-existing damp areas
- Target drying where appropriate
- Provision of drying charts and certification
- Hauling away of debris
- Completion of comprehensive report for your insurance company so that the claim can be handled quickly.
Other services provided when needed:
- Carpet cleaning or carpet extraction and replacement
- Hardwood floor drying
- Wall/cabinet drying
- Book and document drying (our facility has a document drying chamber for the restoration of sensitive or irreplaceable documents).